Shreeji Aqua Treatment Pvt. Ltd. is an all under one roof organization wherein we offer cost effective services in various fields of Testing, Consultancy, Engineering & Material support to our customers. Our all in one bucket services are upheld by Superior infrastructure, Technical Competency & Skilled staff.
Our Accredited & Approved analytical laboratory is a one stop shop for all your analytical test needs. We believe in serving Quality & Accurate results to our customers. We believe in resolving your each & every testing-analytical query with the perfect solution. We can carry all kind of Environmental, Chemical, Instrumental & Microbiological testing adhering to standard guidelines & test methods.
Services we Offer "TESTING-TRAINING-RESEARCH"
Wastewater, Drinking water, Packaged water, Contraction water, Industry process water, Irrigation water, Swimming pool water, Water from any source
Ambient air, Outdoor air, Indoor air, Stack emission, Workplace, Fugitive emission, Compressed air, Hygiene air
Canteen food, Cooked & raw food, Packed Food, Spices & condiments, Cereal & cereal products, Ready to eat food, Snacks & convenience food, Nutritional Labelling
Soil, Sludge, Hazardouse waste, Fertilizer, Oil, Personal swabs, Equipment swab, Product swab, Biological contaminants, Pathogens Chemicals
Our well qualified & experienced technical team for sampling & analysis is our strength. We are always upfront to help our customer to build their knowledge in the word of Testing & Analysis. Addition to analysis & monitoring, we also help our customers with the R & D projects, Field Survey, Hygiene Monitoring, Implementation of new process, Market Survey, Auditing, Training… where in required. We believe in continual improvising & enhancing our skills time to time. We treat customer feedbacks our ladder towards growth.
Our Credentials of Laboratory Are :
- ISO 17025 ( NABL ) Accredited For More than 500+ test parameters covering wide range of scope
- MoEF approved ( For All Environmental Testing Needs )
- ISO45001:2018 ,Occupational health and safety ( OHSAS ) management system
- GPCB approved at Vadodara for schedule II audits
Benefits We Offer Our Customer :
- Proven experience in the field of Testing & Analysis with various test commodities-Water, Waste Water, Air, Sludge, Soil, Fuel, Food, Consumer Products, Chemicals...
- Quality services, reluctant to accuracy & reproducible data
- PAN India based sampling & monitoring Services
- Accredited Laboratory presence at Pune & Gujarat ; with wide expansion plans
- Quick & Professional Services
- Approved-Validated standard analytical methods reference to national & international guidelines with latest amendments.
- Associated experts & consultants to help you to resolve queries
What do we cover under our NABL Scope.
|SATPL Accreditation Covers||Group (s) under Discipline|
Our Monitoring, Testing & Analysis are based on all standards which covers national & internationally accepted guidelines
|Environment Quality Analysis|
|MoEF & CPCB regulations||National & International Guidelines:
EPA, APHA, NIOSH, OSHAS,IS
|Factory Act For Work Noise, Ventilation & Illumination Survey||Maharashtra Factory Rule 1963|
|ACGIH Guidelines For Indoor Air||ISO 8573 For Compressed Air|
|Food Quality Analysis|
|Food Testing as per PFA / FSSA||National & International Guidelines:
IS, FSSAI Manual, GAFTA, AOAC, DGHS
|Microbiological Quality Analysis|
|All Bacteria, Pathogens By IS, BAM, GB||Biological Monitoring & Hygiene Air By ISO|
Our other value addition lab services as per our expertise include:
- Food Safety and Hygiene Audits, HACCP, FSMS
- Product Development
- Food Safety Trainings as Per FSSAI Schedule IV
- Industrial Hygiene Survey
- Training on Environment Management
Some Key Information about ‘Testing & Analysis’.
Water Analysis :
• Chemical tests determine the amounts of mineral and organic substances that affect water quality.
• Bacteriological tests show the presence of bacteria, characteristic of faecal pollution.
Air Analysis :
With regards to Environment Protection Act's air quality regulatory requirements; there are two basic types of monitoring with two different functions: Air Monitoring" means the collection and use of measurement data or other information to control the operation of a process or pollution control device or to verify a work practice standard relative to assuring compliance with applicable requirements.
• Ambient air quality monitoring collects and measures samples of ambient air pollutants to evaluate the status of the atmosphere as compared to clean air standards and historical information; and
• Stationary source emissions monitoring collects and uses measurement data at individual stationary sources of emissions ( i.e., facilities, Workplace, manufacturing plants, processes, Stack emissions or other emission control devices ).
Food Analysis : Today, in the food industry, FSSA Guidelines are followed to produce wholesome & quality food products. Where in laboratory testing is an important process, which relies on scientific analysis to identify problems with food products. It provides analytical data like nutrients, adulterants, composition & the ultimate quality of a product or production process. The objective of quality control analysis is to identify contaminants in raw material, or contamination after a product is produced and before it is placed on the market. Contaminants are differentiated as.
Biological hazards : Includes Bacteria, pathogenic micro-organisms, viruses, toxins ( from biological sources ), spores, fungi and bio-active substances.
Chemical hazards : Contamination with chemicals used in agriculture and the production processes such as antibiotics, residues and pesticides, as well as food additives such as preservatives, and other chemicals like preservatives, cleaning agents, Detergent...
Physical hazards : Foreign objects in food that can cause illness or injury to the consumer such as glass, pieces of metal, plastic or wood.
In our laboratory every year we do approx. 4000 samples per year which includes differ matrices like Water from all sources, Waste Water, Air, Oil, Soil, Sludge, Food, Nutritional Labelling, Chemicals, Consumer Products, Packaging material...
As a laboratory we believe in continuing improvement & quality results.